'Missing license file for: WebLogic!_NEWLINE_!Server 6.0'.
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 24, 2001 09:01 AM

Hi all, I am trying to create a EJB Entity bean and choose the Weblogic MSSQL driver
'weblogic.jdbc.mssqlserver4.Driver'.But Jbuilder gives me the error message
"Missing license file for: WebLogic Server 6.0" when it tries to connect to the MS SQL Server.

But my jdbc connection works fine from WebLogic. I don't think there is a problem with my weblogic license.

I am using JBuilder 5 Enterprise Trial.

Please help.Thanks in advance.

Shivaji.

Re: 'Missing license file for: WebLogic!_NEWLINE_!Server 6.0'.

Posted By:   Luigi_Viggiano  
Posted On:   Thursday, July 26, 2001 07:31 AM

The license.bea file must be accessible (ie. by the classpath); from JBuilder 5 all you have to do is add the following line in the jbuilder.config file.

addpath D:/bea

where D:/bea is your BEA HOME.

Re: 'Missing license file for: WebLogic!_NEWLINE_!Server 6.0'.

Posted By:   Luigi_Viggiano  
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 24, 2001 12:31 PM

Try specifying "-Dbea.home=D:WL6Home" to the command line (from JBuilder, choose "Project Property" from the "Project" menu, then select the "Run" tab and specify "-Dbea.home=D:WL6Home" in the "VM parameters fields" and choose the main class of your application clicking on button "..."). I believe the bea.home property is also used to point the application to the license file.

Note:The D:WL6Home should be replaced by the correct path (ie. I have a file called D:WL6Homelicense.bea)

Please try it and let me know if the problem is solved or not (this is just a guess)

About | Sitemap | Contact