Java Developer-Sitraka
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   R_J
Posted On:   Monday, July 23, 2001 08:01 PM

Hello, I am a internet researcher for an international recruiting corporation. Does anyone know where I can find Java Developer with JClass experience? If so, could you please have them send WORD resume attached if they meet the following requirements: Six month contract assignment in Boston, MA. This individual will be part of a development project team working on Java/J2EE port of a trade order management system. This is a senior level position. It requires extensive Swing application development experience and strong GUI design architecture skills. Experience using Sitraka's JClass packages also required. Position requires: Java, J2EE, Swing, and JClass.    More>>

Hello,

I am a internet researcher for an international recruiting corporation.
Does anyone know where I can find Java Developer with JClass experience? If so, could you please have them send WORD resume attached if they meet the following requirements:

Six month contract assignment in Boston, MA.

This individual will be part of a
development project team working on Java/J2EE port of a trade order
management system. This is a senior level position. It requires extensive
Swing application development experience and strong GUI design architecture skills. Experience using Sitraka's JClass packages also required.

Position requires: Java, J2EE, Swing, and JClass.

Also, looking for a Java Developer who wants to work in Orange County, California. H-1 VISA's will not be considered.

Needed, 2 - 3 years of Java, JSP, JDBC, SQL Server, HTML.

Desired: Websphere, Visual Age, JMS, J2EE, XML.

Need someone who has good communication skills and who can use technology in innovative ways to extend the capabilities of technology through
Java.

I would appreciate any help that you can give me as to where I can look for these individuals. Thank you for your time.

Please send WORD resumes to:

recruitingresearcher@hotmail.com

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact