X.400 instead of SMTP Protocol and Javamail API
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tariq_Mahmood
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 17, 2001 10:57 PM

We have developed a workflow pplication on Lotus Domino 5.0.7. The SmartHost is "MS Exchange Server". Application will only be accessed by browsers, so we are using java agent to send the email notifications. Due to some domain restrictions on MS Exhchange servers we have implemented Javamail API on the domino server, and it worked fine (I mean the messages were received by the Exchange Clients, using the SMTP addresses like myname@mydomain.com). As we dont have available SMTP addresses for all end users in the company we need to use the X.400 addresses like "c=US;a= ;p=ORGANIZATION;o=ORGANIZATIONUNIT;s=lname;g=fname;i=mname;"; Is there anyone, can help guide about either the avaiability of any X.400 javamail api, or how to    More>>

We have developed a workflow pplication on Lotus Domino 5.0.7. The SmartHost is "MS Exchange Server". Application will only be accessed by browsers, so we are using java agent to send the email notifications. Due to some domain restrictions on MS Exhchange servers we have implemented Javamail API on the domino server, and it worked fine (I mean the messages were received by the Exchange Clients, using the SMTP addresses like myname@mydomain.com). As we dont have available SMTP addresses for all end users in the company we need to use the X.400 addresses like "c=US;a= ;p=ORGANIZATION;o=ORGANIZATIONUNIT;s=lname;g=fname;i=mname;";

Is there anyone, can help guide about either the avaiability of any X.400 javamail api, or how to use mapi wit java (as i was able to write a program in delphi and it uses x.400 address from exchange) etc? I know it is little bit challenging, but we are struck. thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact