dcsimg
.aam file is not running properly
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nabarun_Biswas
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 17, 2001 02:58 AM

Hello friends , I have developed a samll e-learning tool . I am using servlets , jakarta tomcat , and MySQl databse . I have created an authorware presentation and my ol is trying to show it in browser . Ihave added proper mime-mapping for aam in web.xml file and have installed the plugins for the browser . In ie 4.0 5.0 the .aam file is running fine , but netscape is just showing the contents of the file . Then itried to run the .aam file from web server (Netscape suitespot) and it ran well in netscape . Now my question is it not possible to run .aam file in netscape using just tomcat ? Please help me ... with best regards Nabarun Biswas    More>>

Hello friends ,

I have developed a samll e-learning tool . I am using servlets ,
jakarta tomcat , and MySQl databse .
I have created an authorware presentation and my ol is trying to
show it in browser . Ihave added
proper mime-mapping for aam in web.xml file and have installed the plugins for the browser . In ie 4.0 5.0 the
.aam file is running fine , but netscape is just showing the contents of the file . Then itried to run
the .aam file from web server (Netscape suitespot) and it ran well in netscape .
Now my question is it not possible to run .aam file in netscape using just tomcat ? Please help me ...

with best regards
Nabarun Biswas

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact