ivj4im20.dll not found in java.library.path
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jeffrey_Day
Posted On:   Thursday, July 12, 2001 10:57 AM

I am relatively new to Java... and I'm having trouble getting through a simple demo with VAJ. I am attempting to use ET/400's function Convert Display File, and SmartGuide on a win98 computer. When I click convert, the debugger opens up and diplays: Thread[main, 5, main](alive): Uncaught exception (java.lang.unsatisfiedLinkError: no ivj4im20 in java.library.path). ImportSmartGuide(jframe, workspaceController) Source not available. ImportMain.main(string[]) Source not available. I was able to find ivj4im20.dll on my system in c:progra~1ibmvisual~1eab in and this path is listed in the path and class paths. ET/400 is loaded as well. I've looked through all the help I can    More>>

I am relatively new to Java... and I'm having trouble getting through a simple demo with VAJ. I am attempting to use ET/400's function Convert Display File, and SmartGuide on a win98 computer.

When I click convert, the debugger opens up and diplays: Thread[main, 5, main](alive): Uncaught exception (java.lang.unsatisfiedLinkError: no ivj4im20 in java.library.path).
ImportSmartGuide(jframe, workspaceController) Source not available. ImportMain.main(string[]) Source not available.

I was able to find ivj4im20.dll on my system in c:progra~1ibmvisual~1eab in and this path is listed in the path and class paths. ET/400 is loaded as well. I've looked through all the help I can find, and I can't seem to get by this problem.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for the help!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact