ScrollPane updating.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Christophe_Chazeau
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 3, 2001 08:00 AM

Hi, I got a little problem with the updating of a ScrollPane I use. I use it in an applet and it contains a Canvas. This ScrollPane is itself contained in a Frame. Basically, the problem is that I create the canvas that resizes itself and then add it to the ScrollPane and add the ScrollPane to the Frame but it won't have the right dimensions for the scroll bars when I set the frame to visible until I resize the frame. I've tried every combination of validate / repaint / doLayout / validateTree that I could think of and I got to the result that it works in netscape but not in explorer. Do you have any idea on how to simply create the canvas, addit to the scrollpane and have its scrollbar at the right dimensions?    More>>

Hi,

I got a little problem with the updating of a ScrollPane I use.
I use it in an applet and it contains a Canvas. This ScrollPane is itself contained in a Frame.

Basically, the problem is that I create the canvas that resizes itself and then add it to the ScrollPane and add the ScrollPane to the Frame but it won't have the right dimensions for the scroll bars when I set the frame to visible until I resize the frame.
I've tried every combination of validate / repaint / doLayout / validateTree that I could think of and I got to the result that it works in netscape but not in explorer.
Do you have any idea on how to simply create the canvas, addit to the scrollpane and have its scrollbar at the right dimensions?

Thank you.

Christophe.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact