dcsimg
porting Java 2D package to J2ME CDC
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, June 21, 2001 12:08 AM

hi i'm attempting to port java 2D package from J2SE to J2ME CDC. I'm attempting to port this package for use with VxWorks 5.4 target platform. How should i proceed with porting the Java 2D and related AWT classes to J2ME CDC? How can i trace those classes that are needed for porting Java 2D package? What implementations do i need to change for achieving the porting in VxWorks platform? If i need to add the Java 2D package as a separate profile, how should i integrate the package in J2ME CDC build? it is given in the J2ME CDC specification that all AWT references in the APIs of J2ME have been removed. Do i need to add those references back to the source    More>>

hi

i'm attempting to port java 2D package from J2SE to J2ME CDC.

I'm attempting to port this package for use with VxWorks 5.4 target platform.

How should i proceed with porting the Java 2D and related AWT classes to J2ME CDC?

How can i trace those classes that are needed for porting Java 2D package?

What implementations do i need to change for achieving the porting in VxWorks platform?

If i need to add the Java 2D package as a separate profile, how should i integrate the package in J2ME CDC build?

it is given in the J2ME CDC specification that all AWT references in the APIs of J2ME have been removed.

Do i need to add those references back to the source code if i need to port java 2D package?

please answer the above questions with a detailed technical information on achieving the port.

thanks in advance

ashok

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact