"Get Meta Data" button in the Persistence panel of JBuilder 4.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Subhadra_Vemuri
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 19, 2001 11:48 AM

For some reason, the Get Meta Data button doesn't do anything in my JBuilder 4.0 installation. I have an SQL server DB with a table I would like to map an Entity bean to. I used the entity bean modeller to create an EJB 2.0, CMP bean. I selected the appropriate table for the bean. When I check the persistence panel of the bean in the deployment descriptor, I noticed that the Column Name and Column Type fields are empty while everything else is correctly filled on the panel (field name, IsPK etc.). The documentation indicates that clicking on the Get Meta Data button should populate these fields but nothing seems to happen. Help will be appreciated.    More>>

For some reason, the Get Meta Data button doesn't do anything in my JBuilder 4.0 installation.

I have an SQL server DB with a table
I would like to map an Entity bean
to. I used the entity bean modeller
to create an EJB 2.0, CMP bean. I selected the appropriate table for
the bean.

When I check the persistence
panel of the bean in the deployment
descriptor, I noticed that the Column Name and Column Type fields are empty while everything else is correctly filled on the panel (field name, IsPK etc.).

The documentation indicates that clicking on the Get Meta Data button should populate these fields but nothing seems to happen.

Help will be appreciated.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact