java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: msgsend
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Misty_Garrick
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 19, 2001 11:15 AM

I installed JavaMail as directed (as far as I can tell, at least), yet I'm still getting Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: msgsend when I try to run the msgsend demo. The relevant environment variables are set as follows: JAVA_HOME=d:jdk1.3.1 CLASSPATH=d:IBMVJavaeab untime20;d: omcatwebappsjavamail-1.2mail.jar;d: omcatwebappsjaf-1.0.1activation.jar I've also tried moving activation.jar and mail.jar to the directory where java.exe is located, but that didn't work either. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks, Misty mgarrick@crcmn.com    More>>

I installed JavaMail as directed (as far as I can tell, at least), yet I'm still getting

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: msgsend

when I try to run the msgsend demo. The relevant environment variables are set as follows:

JAVA_HOME=d:jdk1.3.1

CLASSPATH=d:IBMVJavaeab
untime20;d: omcatwebappsjavamail-1.2mail.jar;d: omcatwebappsjaf-1.0.1activation.jar

I've also tried moving activation.jar and mail.jar to the directory where java.exe is located, but that didn't work either. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Misty

mgarrick@crcmn.com

<<Less

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: msgsend

Posted By:   John_Zukowski  
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 19, 2001 01:51 PM

msgsend is a demo program. It is not part of the JavaMail API. You need to add the demo directory to your classpath, or just have the current directory in yoru classpath, assuming you are running from the demo directory
About | Sitemap | Contact