dcsimg
Problems with WeblLogic and JTS
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Gianluca_Lupo
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 13, 2001 04:25 AM

Hi, I'm writing a simple application to use distibuited transactions. This is the environment that I use: *) a preconfigured connection pool under the weblogic server. I've defined easily this pool and also I've defined a JTS-enabled DataSource. *) an RMI application that only use weblogic to obtain pool and to use his TransactionManager implementation. Looking to JDBC Developers Guide (published from BEA) I've founded an example to use JTS Driver on chapter 5. Ok, now there is the problem: when I use JNDI to obtain the UserTransaction, the application returns a NamingNotFound Exception because it's impossible to find the "javax.jts.UserTransaction" JNDI name.    More>>

Hi, I'm writing a simple application to use distibuited transactions.

This is the environment that I use:

*) a preconfigured connection pool under the weblogic server. I've defined easily this pool and also I've defined a JTS-enabled DataSource.

*) an RMI application that only use weblogic to obtain pool and to use his TransactionManager implementation.

Looking to JDBC Developers Guide (published from BEA) I've founded an example to use JTS Driver on chapter 5.

Ok, now there is the problem:

when I use JNDI to obtain the UserTransaction, the application returns a NamingNotFound Exception because it's impossible to find the "javax.jts.UserTransaction" JNDI name.

I haven't any problem with path!!!

This problem could be an inconsistent definition in the weblogic.properties file?

Every hint is greated accepted!

Thanks to all.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact