I get the message "No inputstream from datasource" when reading a message from disk
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Carlos_Ors
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 12, 2001 05:09 AM

hi, I'm doing a program that reads mails that are in a file and I get the folowing exception: javax.mail.MessagingException: No inputstream from datasource at javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart.parse(MimeMultipart.java:264) at javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart.getCount(MimeMultipart.java:159) at mailRobot.MailReader.browseBody(MailReader.java:218) at mailRobot.MailReader.checkStructure(MailReader.java:199) at mailRobot.MailReader.loadMessage(MailReader.java:66) at mailRobot.MailReader.main(MailReader.java:330) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.borland.jbuilder.util.BootStrap.invokeMain(Unknown Source) at com.borland.jbuilder.util.BootStrap.main(Unknown   More>>

hi,
I'm doing a program that reads mails that are in a file and I get the folowing exception:

javax.mail.MessagingException: No inputstream from datasource
at javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart.parse(MimeMultipart.java:264)
at javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart.getCount(MimeMultipart.java:159)
at mailRobot.MailReader.browseBody(MailReader.java:218)
at mailRobot.MailReader.checkStructure(MailReader.java:199)
at mailRobot.MailReader.loadMessage(MailReader.java:66)
at mailRobot.MailReader.main(MailReader.java:330)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.borland.jbuilder.util.BootStrap.invokeMain(Unknown Source)
at com.borland.jbuilder.util.BootStrap.main(Unknown Source)

I watched the mail lines and I have found out that this happens with messages that contains the line:

Content-Transfer-Encoding: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

If I remove this line, it works. However, I think this is not the solution cause I have 355 message files I have to deal with.

How can I solve this problem so I can read this messages without problems?

Thanks in advance!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact