Regarding Maximum no of beans in a pool and Cache in an Container?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Govindharaj_Chandran
Posted On:   Thursday, June 7, 2001 11:07 PM

I am Using Weblogic 5.1.0. I want to know the clear usage of the following tags 2 0 2 10 I have given this tags in a statefull session beans weblogic-ejb-jar.xml file. and i am running the client , in the for loop i am creating 10 instances and calling a method after that i am giving sleep(500). I have given the System.out.println() in all the methods in the bean to look the sequence of method call in the server. After calling 8 create() methods , while calling 9th create() method, the passivation is taking place. Can anyone explain me the concept behind those tags. It will will be helpful for me. Regards, Govind.    More>>

I am Using Weblogic 5.1.0. I want to know the clear usage of the following tags

I have given this tags in a statefull session beans weblogic-ejb-jar.xml file.

and i am running the client , in the for loop i am creating 10 instances and calling a method after that i am giving sleep(500).

I have given the System.out.println() in all the methods in the bean to look the sequence of method call in the server.

After calling 8 create() methods , while calling 9th create() method, the passivation is taking place.

Can anyone explain me the concept behind those tags. It will will be helpful for me.

Regards,
Govind.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact