dcsimg
Problem with sharing TreeSelectionModels among trees
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Abhishek_Pathak
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 5, 2001 02:53 PM

I want to share the data and selections between three trees, So I shared the TreeModel and TreeSelectionModel between them for that purpose. Sharing TreeModel works perfectly. But it seems that there is a problem with sharing TreeSelectionModel as though the selections work fine the visible rectangle showing the selection node does not behave correctly, i.e. if I expand a couple of nodes in one of the trees and select a node which is a child of the some other node(not the ones expanded), the dark rectangle showing selected node is at the place where it should have been if the previous two nodes had not been expanded. Or the co-ordinates selected match the row postition for the corresponding tree of the TreeSelectionModel being selected. Look   More>>

I want to share the data and selections between three trees, So I shared the TreeModel and TreeSelectionModel between them for that purpose.
Sharing TreeModel works perfectly.
But it seems that there is a problem with sharing TreeSelectionModel as though the selections work fine the visible rectangle showing the selection node does not behave correctly, i.e. if I expand a couple of nodes in one of the trees and select a node which is a child of the some other node(not the ones expanded), the dark rectangle showing selected node is at the place where it should have been if the previous two nodes had not been expanded.
Or the co-ordinates selected match the row postition for the corresponding tree of the TreeSelectionModel being selected. Looks like this is not a perfect MVC architecture here.

Any suggestions?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact