dcsimg
I am facing java.rmi.StubNotFoundException, why this is so ?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 29, 2001 09:26 AM

I am working on RMI using Forte for Java Internet Edition 2.0.I am facing the problem described below : I have a class by name 'A' which extends java.rmi.UnicastRemoteObject which implements an interface which extends java.rmi.Remote.I have a different class by name 'B' which extends java.lang.Object and impliments some predefiend simple interface (this interface Doesn't extends java.rmi.Remote). Now my class 'B' registers my class 'A' to the remote registry.Now the problem is when I run the class 'A' to register an Object of class 'B', it throws that the stub class is not found and a RemoteException has occured at Remote server and displayes the following Error message : java.rmi.StubNotFoundException: Stub class not found : (server)_Stub; nes   More>>

I am working on RMI using Forte for Java Internet Edition 2.0.I am facing the problem described below :
I have a class by name 'A' which extends java.rmi.UnicastRemoteObject which implements an interface which extends java.rmi.Remote.I have a different class by name 'B' which extends java.lang.Object and impliments some predefiend simple interface (this interface Doesn't extends java.rmi.Remote). Now my class 'B' registers my class 'A' to the remote registry.Now the problem is when I run the class 'A' to register an Object of class 'B', it throws that the stub class is not found and a RemoteException has occured at Remote server and displayes the following Error message :

java.rmi.StubNotFoundException: Stub class not found : (server)_Stub; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: (server)_Stub

can u please suggest me to fix this

bye

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact