Java Mail Connection Limitations
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mahendra_Goyal
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 23, 2001 11:32 PM

Does java mail transport.connect(..) method have limitations on the no of threads that can use this connection. I am creating a component for asynchronous emailing that i can use for my self and also provide it to the java community.I have a main bean that can be instantiated with session scope later for each invocation to send method a separate thread is rolled which uses the same connection created by main bean.But it seems after a certain no of threads i get a MessagingException-- too many errors on this connection --socket write error--closing --cant send command to smtp server.Is this a limitation of the java mail or the no of threads the socket can handle.what is RFC822-compliant stream.How can i avoid this.    More>>

Does java mail transport.connect(..)
method have limitations on the no of threads that can use this connection.
I am creating a component for asynchronous emailing that i can use for my self and also provide it to the java community.I have a main bean that can be instantiated with session scope later for each invocation to send method a separate thread is rolled which uses the same connection created by main bean.But it seems after a certain no of threads i get a MessagingException-- too many errors on this connection --socket write error--closing --cant send command to smtp server.Is this a limitation of the java mail or the no of threads the socket can handle.what is RFC822-compliant stream.How can i avoid this.

<<Less

Re: Java Mail Connection Limitations

Posted By:   ann_jacs  
Posted On:   Monday, December 17, 2001 04:25 AM

testing
About | Sitemap | Contact