Avoid loading a frame in Javascript
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   A_JP
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 8, 2001 05:24 PM

Hi ! Let me descibe the scenario. I have a (jsp) page that has five frames (eacj one jsp page)in it. I got to implement session management logic in all the frames, that is if the session is expired (say in one frame), Iam giving an alert message and redirecting to login page. The problem what Iam facing is that, when I invoke the page which has five frames, if one frame triggers the alert message, the other frames get loaded and gives error message and if I click 'OK' of alert box, then it is getting redirected to login page. I got to avoid other frames from loading, if one of the frames show alert box. Is there any way in javascript to stop a frame from loading. Guess this query should be clear enough. Thanks AJP    More>>

Hi !
Let me descibe the scenario. I have a (jsp) page that has five frames (eacj one jsp page)in it. I got to implement session management logic in all the frames, that is if the session is expired (say in one frame), Iam giving an alert message and redirecting to login page. The problem what Iam facing is that, when I invoke the page which has five frames, if one frame triggers the alert message, the other frames get loaded and gives error message and if I click 'OK' of alert box, then it is getting redirected to login page. I got to avoid other frames from loading, if one of the frames show alert box. Is there any way in javascript to stop a frame from loading. Guess this query should be clear enough.

Thanks
AJP

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact