home and Remote interface - experts only...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Saurabh_Paliwal
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 1, 2001 12:02 AM

Hi All, Here is another one.....situation is as described below... I have a number od stateless session beans.The home interface of these beans has only one method create() with no arguments, and the remote interface ao these beans is having only one method execute(Any obj) takig the same java object as input parameter and returning the same java object. Now I have defined two interfaces say MyHome and MyRemote.I want to use these two interfaces as remote and home interface of all my ejbs.Is this possible, first of all, considering all my beans will be deployed in the same container. Well, i've done it and the EJBs are deployed, np problems yet. but when I try to look up EJBs, the first ejb look up to be done was done pe   More>>

Hi All,
Here is another one.....situation is as described below...

I have a number od stateless session beans.The home interface of these beans has only one method create() with no arguments, and the remote interface ao these beans is having only one method execute(Any obj) takig the same java object as input parameter and returning the same java object.
Now I have defined two interfaces say MyHome and MyRemote.I want to use these two interfaces as remote and home interface of all my ejbs.Is this possible, first of all, considering all my beans will be deployed in the same container.
Well, i've done it and the EJBs are deployed, np problems yet.
but when I try to look up EJBs, the first ejb look up to be done was done perfectly, but any subsequent look ups were met with
'ClassCastException'.Why is this ?
can't i use same remote and home interface for all my ejbs, if the method signatures are same.
Detail answer would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Saurabh

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact