Loosing my session but only once
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   York_Will
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 25, 2001 01:33 AM

Hello, I have a little problem, I write 3 servlets which communicat with each other using an object saved in the actual session (I think nothing unusual). The first time a client calls servlet 1, the servlet initialize an object and saved it in the session the session ID is written to the console and a HTML Page is generated. Now the client calls servlet 2, on entering and leaving the Servlet has the same session ID like the first servlet. When I reload the page the session ID is still the same, but when I call servlet 1 by choosing a buttton from the 2nd HTML page the session is unknown and the servlet builds a new session with a new ID. And now the really strange thing, with this session everything is ok I can change the servlets like I wa   More>>

Hello,
I have a little problem, I write 3 servlets which communicat with each other using an object saved in the actual session (I think nothing unusual). The first time a client calls servlet 1, the servlet initialize an object and saved it in the session the session ID is written to the console and a HTML Page is generated.
Now the client calls servlet 2, on entering and leaving the Servlet has the same session ID like the first servlet. When I reload the page the session ID is still the same, but when I call servlet 1 by choosing a buttton from the 2nd HTML page the session is unknown and the servlet builds a new session with a new ID.
And now the really strange thing, with this session everything is ok I can change the servlets like I want and it's still the same session.

I hope somebody can help me.

Best regards

York Will

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact