dcsimg
How to set JBuilder for RMI compilation.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, April 20, 2001 10:38 AM

I have to do a rmi compilation over IIOP using JBuilder. JBuilder 4.0 provides this flexibility. I right click on the required file and select the generate RMI stub and skeleton. I select the following options Java 2 and -iiop. I start to rebuild the whole project and after it compiles successfully, it starts generating stubs . It gives the following output. $JDK in mic -keepgenerated -classpath $classpath -iiop -v1.2 -verbose -d "$outputdirTemporary_Files$classname loaded $outputdirxyz.class in 10 ms .... does some other class loading error Could not load class outputdir.xyz even though the xyz.class is there in $outputdir. Is there a path to be set which i a   More>>

I have to do a rmi compilation over IIOP using JBuilder. JBuilder 4.0 provides this flexibility. I right click on the required file and select the generate RMI stub and skeleton. I select the following options

Java 2 and -iiop. I start to rebuild the whole project and after it compiles successfully, it starts generating stubs . It gives the following output.

$JDK in
mic -keepgenerated -classpath $classpath -iiop -v1.2 -verbose -d "$outputdirTemporary_Files$classname

loaded $outputdirxyz.class in 10 ms
does some other class loading

error Could not load class outputdir.xyz

even though the xyz.class is there in $outputdir.

Is there a path to be set which i am missing.

Can somebody help me with this?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact