dcsimg
How to use <jsp:forward param..value> and get the passed Values in another page?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   B_LING
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 18, 2001 08:16 AM

How can I pass the parameters from the first JSP page to the forward JSP page by using jsp:forward param? I tried to use: ... String ModuleCodeSession = session.getValue("ModuleCode").toString(); ( <--the value is "XX1002" for example>) ... <%out.print(ModuleCodeSession);%>" /> ... in Page1.jsp And to get the params in Page2.jsp by using ... String ModuleCodeSession = request.getParameter("ModuleCodeSession"); ... while I get the value is NULL thought it 's not null in Page1.jsp Since the Page1.jsp gets some form Params from the another JSP page which contains a form, I guess it may confused the params p   More>>

How can I pass the parameters from the first JSP page to the forward JSP page by using jsp:forward param? I tried to use:
String ModuleCodeSession = session.getValue("ModuleCode").toString(); ( <--the value is "XX1002" for example>)

<%out.print(ModuleCodeSession);%>" />

in Page1.jsp
And to get the params in Page2.jsp by using
String ModuleCodeSession = request.getParameter("ModuleCodeSession");
while I get the value is NULL thought it 's not null in Page1.jsp

Since the Page1.jsp gets some form Params from the another JSP page which contains a form, I guess it may confused the params passing to the Page2.jsp page. I also have have the detail code, could any body could help me out? Thanks a lot in advanced!

<<Less

Re: How to use &lt;jsp:forward param..value&gt; and get the passed Values in another page?

Posted By:   AlessandroA_Garbagnati  
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 18, 2001 08:37 AM

Hi,

The correct syntax is:

About | Sitemap | Contact