dcsimg
Java Networking +servlet
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Hema_Latha
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 18, 2001 05:39 AM

Hi, I want to post the data to the mailserver.All the data are going to be retrieved from a html file so on clicking the submit button the data will be posted to our server(we have our own mailserver).Everything should be done by using the networking(Java)concept.Probably two programes r needed.One is for the client and another is for the server.If a user request a form...that is to be displayed(as a Html form)and on clicking that...by using network we should collect the data...and to be posted and should be stored as a file into a folder,and on the other hand an administrator can login..after login it should be displayed as "you have new mail"..on clicking of which he can open and read...!So everything typically...look like sending and receiving   More>>

Hi,
I want to post the data to the mailserver.All the data are going to be retrieved from a html file so on clicking the submit button the data will be posted to our server(we have our own mailserver).Everything should be done by using the networking(Java)concept.Probably two programes r needed.One is for the client and another is for the server.If a user request a form...that is to be displayed(as a Html form)and on clicking that...by using network we should collect the data...and to be posted and should be stored as a file into a folder,and on the other hand an administrator can login..after login it should be displayed as "you have new mail"..on clicking of which he can open and read...!So everything typically...look like sending and receiving of mail.I want the source code.I 've to do by using servlets+Java Networking.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact