How can i compile rmi over iiop using JBuilder4.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 17, 2001 10:50 AM

I am using JBuilder 4.0 to compile and build EMS application. I am not using the jdk that comes with JBuilder 4.0 . I am using JDK version 1.2.2 I have two directories $HOME/jdk/bin which contains the java compiler. And another directory $HOME/rmi-iiop/bin which contains the rmi over iiop compiler. I would like to generate stubs. I selected the files in the jbuilder for which i would like to generate stubs , right clicked and checked the option Generate RMI stubs. However, it uses the rmic which is in the JDk path. i.e, $HOME/jdk/bin. I would like to use the one which is in $HOME/rmi-iiop/bin. Is there any way wherein i can configure this. I have not been able to find it till now.    More>>

I am using JBuilder 4.0 to compile and build EMS application.
I am not using the jdk that comes with JBuilder 4.0 . I am using JDK version 1.2.2
I have two directories $HOME/jdk/bin which contains the java compiler. And another
directory $HOME/rmi-iiop/bin which contains the rmi over iiop compiler. I would like to
generate stubs. I selected the files in the jbuilder for which i would like to generate
stubs , right clicked and checked the option Generate RMI stubs. However, it uses the
rmic which is in the JDk path. i.e, $HOME/jdk/bin. I would like to use the one which is in
$HOME/rmi-iiop/bin. Is there any way wherein i can configure this.

I have not been able to find it till now.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact