dcsimg
How do I configure my servlet client to communicate with Corba Server running on remote machine through Naming Service?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Viji_Kumar
Posted On:   Monday, April 16, 2001 05:57 AM

Is OSAGENT(Visibroker's proprietary) or Naming Service(Standard CORBA service) more efficient in terms of performance and handling volumes of data?Also does OSAGENT work in WAN or does it have restriction in terms of network boundary? I am able to run my servlet client communicating with CORBA Server through OSAGENT.I used Gatekeeper for the servlet to communicate with CORBA server running on another machine on LAN to overcome firewall problem.Is there a better solution other than Gatekeeper?Read that Gatekeeper reduces performance lot. Also can i get help on running my servlet through Naming service to interact with CORBA Client? How do I specify the nameserver host to my gatekeeper in gatekeeper.properties f   More>>

Is OSAGENT(Visibroker's proprietary) or Naming Service(Standard CORBA service) more efficient
in terms of performance and handling volumes of data?Also does OSAGENT work in WAN or does it have
restriction in terms of network boundary?
I am able to run my servlet client communicating with CORBA Server through OSAGENT.I used Gatekeeper
for the servlet to communicate with CORBA server running on another machine on LAN to overcome firewall
problem.Is there a better solution other than Gatekeeper?Read that Gatekeeper reduces performance lot.
Also can i get help on running my servlet through Naming service to interact with CORBA Client?
How do I specify the nameserver host to my gatekeeper in gatekeeper.properties file?
Also after starting the naming service when i start my server,My server keeps looking out for osagents.
However I tried to locate the osagents on the network through osfind i got the message that there are no agents
on the network.Can i get help on this also?

<<Less

Re: How do I configure my servlet client to communicate with Corba Server running on remote machine through Naming Service?

Posted By:   Vasu_Devan  
Posted On:   Monday, April 16, 2001 09:51 PM

About | Sitemap | Contact