dcsimg
problems using jdb
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   lisa_cosgrave
Posted On:   Thursday, April 12, 2001 03:38 PM

hi - i am trying to use jdb (debugger)to get a readout of the methods entered and exited by my main java class however when i try to run the batch file i get the following: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Setting of property "java.compiler" is ignor ed > VM Started: Exception occurred: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException (uncaught) thread="main", j ava.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(), line=200, bci=72 main[1] cont > Exception occurred: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException (uncaught) thread="main", j ava.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(), line=205, bci=28 main[1] cont java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: test/bat > Exception in thread "main" The application exited no matter what batch file or class i try to run i get the same problem....   More>>

hi - i am trying to use jdb (debugger)to get a readout of the methods entered and exited by my main java class however when i try to run the batch file i get the following: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Setting of property "java.compiler" is ignor ed > VM Started: Exception occurred: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException (uncaught) thread="main", j ava.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(), line=200, bci=72 main[1] cont > Exception occurred: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException (uncaught) thread="main", j ava.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(), line=205, bci=28 main[1] cont java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: test/bat > Exception in thread "main" The application exited no matter what batch file or class i try to run i get the same problem.... any ideas? lisa

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact