dcsimg
Activable Remote Method
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, April 12, 2001 06:45 AM

I'm trying to run the example in sun's web tutorial for creating an activable object but tne setup gives me an error on line 30. Properties props = new Properties(); props.put("java.security.policy", "d:/works/java_projects/activatablermi/java.policy"); ActivationGroupDesc.CommandEnvironment ace = null; ActivationGroupDesc exampleGroup = new ActivationGroupDesc(props, ace); // Once the ActivationGroupDesc has been created, register it // with the activation system to obtain its ID // line 30 is this one: ActivationGroupID agi = ActivationGroup.getSystem().registerGroup(exampleGroup); One of this lines of code is wrong. I think is the prope   More>>

I'm trying to run the example in sun's web tutorial for creating an activable object but tne setup gives me an error on line 30.

Properties props = new Properties();
props.put("java.security.policy",
"d:/works/java_projects/activatablermi/java.policy");

ActivationGroupDesc.CommandEnvironment ace = null;
ActivationGroupDesc exampleGroup = new ActivationGroupDesc(props, ace);

// Once the ActivationGroupDesc has been created, register it
// with the activation system to obtain its ID
//
line 30 is this one: ActivationGroupID agi =
ActivationGroup.getSystem().registerGroup(exampleGroup);

One of this lines of code is wrong. I think is the properties one where I tell it to find the policy file. But I'm not sure. Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong here?

The tutorial is at: http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.2/docs/guide/rmi/activation/activation.1.html

Thank You
Julio

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact