TransactionRolledbackException
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sarang_Gore
Posted On:   Monday, April 9, 2001 01:43 PM

I created a database trigger to increment the value of primary key column of a test table. Database used :Oracle 8.1.7. I created a getSequence() method in the session bean to get the current value of the sequence. I then return the current value. When I try to access this value through my test client I get the following Exception. Exception caught:java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server th read; nested exception is: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: null; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exce ption is: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: null; nested exception    More>>

I created a database trigger to increment the value of primary key column of a test table. Database used :Oracle 8.1.7. I created a getSequence() method in the session bean to get the current value of the sequence. I then return the current value. When I try to access this value through my test client I get the following Exception.
Exception caught:java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server th
read; nested exception is:
javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: null; nested exception
is:
javax.ejb.EJBException
java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exce
ption is:
javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: null; nested exception
is:
javax.ejb.EJBException
javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: null; nested exception is:
javax.ejb.EJBException
javax.ejb.EJBException
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknow
n Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker_Stub.invokeHom
e(Unknown Source)
at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.HomeProxy.invoke(HomeProxy.java
:248)
at $Proxy0.create(Unknown Source)
at Client.main(Client.java:42)

Is this a bug ?
Response would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
sgore@hobsons-us.com

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact