Handling graph with Visual J++ 6.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Laila_Bahgat
Posted On:   Monday, April 9, 2001 01:56 AM

Actually this inquiry may NOT be strongly related to the interests of this forum. However I am just beginning to learn Java programming, I'll very much appreciate it if someone with some experience in Visual J++ 6.0 could answer the following inquiry or direct me to find information related to the use of graphs from within a Visual J++ 6.0: As a part of my thesis I am planning to use V J++ 6.0 to develop a GUI project that involves displaying an image of a specific process and letting the user interact with the different components of it then draw graphs of computed results. The graphs are very essential to this project. I was thinking that if I imported a graph ActiveX control such as Pinnacle-BPS Graph    More>>

Actually this inquiry may NOT be strongly related to the interests of this forum.
However I am just beginning to learn Java programming, I'll very much appreciate it if someone with some experience in
Visual J++ 6.0 could answer the following inquiry or direct me to find information related to the use of graphs from within
a Visual J++ 6.0:

As a part of my thesis I am planning to use V J++ 6.0 to develop a GUI project that involves displaying an image of a
specific process and letting the user interact with the different components of it then draw graphs of computed results. The
graphs are very essential to this project. I was thinking that if I imported a graph ActiveX control such as Pinnacle-BPS
Graph control to the project the rest will be an easy task. However I got a message that the graph component is a single
threaded component that may not function properly. Then after the graph classes were added to the project, I tried to run
the project and got an unhandled exception error message.

As using pure Java and plateform independent are not a major issue in my case and currently Visual J++ 6.0 is the only
available tool. Thus I would like to know whether V J++ 6.0 can fulfill these requirements before I start.

Thank you in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact