dcsimg
Reading from CSV Files
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   nagsen_nagsen
Posted On:   Saturday, April 7, 2001 11:20 PM

NO 1) Is there any seperate API (from sun or 3rd party API) for reading the content of CSV(COMMA SEPERATED VARIABLES) FILE. ============= NO 2)In a three tier Architecture where all program will run in the appliction server environment. But i need a java program that has to run outside the app server environment and it should be a invoked scheduler. Is it possible and how to write the scheduler program(code please ) the function of the scheduler is to run java program once in a week(batch process) The OS is windowsNT. Otherwise how to invoke scheduled task in win NT. PLEASE REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE    More>>

NO 1) Is there any seperate API (from sun or 3rd party API) for reading the content of CSV(COMMA SEPERATED VARIABLES) FILE.

=============
NO 2)In a three tier Architecture where all program will run in the appliction server environment. But i need a java program that has to run outside the app server environment and it should be a invoked scheduler.

Is it possible
and how to write the scheduler program(code please )
the function of the scheduler is to run java program once in a week(batch process)

The OS is windowsNT.
Otherwise how to invoke scheduled task in win NT.

PLEASE REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

<<Less

Re: Reading from CSV Files

Posted By:   AlessandroA_Garbagnati  
Posted On:   Sunday, April 8, 2001 12:10 AM

Hi,

For your first question, I suggest you to take a look at the java.io.StreamTokenizer class.

For the second question, I think that there are lots of scheduler for windows NT. If I remember correctly, I think that you can even use 'AT' from the command line.
About | Sitemap | Contact