JBuilder causing windows pathfinder slowdown
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Saturday, April 7, 2001 01:18 PM

Since I started using JBuilder ½ year ago, I have experienced my system (Win98) to slow down more and more, if I have have had JBuilder running. Especially the pathfinder runs dead slow! Also I have experienced the system to "hang" at logoff, so often I have to turn the computer off the hard way, causing it to tell me at the next boot, to remember to turn off the computer the regular way, in order to avoid seeing "this screen" again. If I press ctrl-alt-del after a JBuilder session, It seems that a part of JBuilder still remains on the task list, but just finishing this job doesn´t allways solve the mess. I have just seen that the Windows system informations says that my JRE (1.3.0_02) is damaged, and ev   More>>

Since I started using JBuilder ½ year ago, I have experienced my system (Win98) to slow down more and more, if I have have had JBuilder running.
Especially the pathfinder runs dead slow!
Also I have experienced the system to "hang" at logoff, so often I have to turn the computer off the hard way, causing it to tell me at the next boot, to remember to turn off the computer the regular way, in order to avoid seeing "this screen" again.

If I press ctrl-alt-del after a JBuilder session, It seems that a part of JBuilder still remains on the task list, but just finishing this job doesn´t allways solve the mess.

I have just seen that the Windows system informations says that my JRE (1.3.0_02) is damaged, and even uninstalling this an replacing it with a freshly downloadad copy doesnt help either. but I fear that this is another problem!?
Your help will be very wellcome, as I need this program to finish my studies as a software engineer.
Yours cincerely
Niels Monberg

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact