dcsimg
Show the prefetched images with HTML code in JEditorPane
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Fung_Sandra
Posted On:   Sunday, April 1, 2001 09:04 PM

I get all HTML code from web and save in my local computer. That is successful to find the file in my computer. The code is following : URL u = new URL("http://java.sun.com"); InputStream in = u.openStream(); while((input=in.readLine())!=null){ text3+=" "+input; } FileOutputStream out=new DataOutputStream(new FileOutputStream("c:/prefetching"+"/temp"+".html")); out.writeBytes(text3); out.close(); At the same time, the images of the web page has been fetched as well and save in the corresponding location in my computer. I want to open them and display this page in JEditorPane. The code is the following: JEditorPane pane=new JEditorPane(); f   More>>

I get all HTML code from web and save in my local computer. That is successful to find the file in my computer. The code is following :
URL u = new URL("http://java.sun.com");
InputStream in = u.openStream();
while((input=in.readLine())!=null){ text3+="
"+input; }
FileOutputStream out=new DataOutputStream(new FileOutputStream("c:/prefetching"+"/temp"+".html"));
out.writeBytes(text3);
out.close();

At the same time, the images of the web page has been fetched as well and save in the corresponding location in my computer. I want to open them and display this page in JEditorPane. The code is the following:
JEditorPane pane=new JEditorPane(); filepath="c:/prefetching"+"/temp"+".html"; DataInputstream in = new DataInputStream(new FileInputStream(filepath)); while ((text=in.readLine())!=null){ text2+="
"+text; } in.close(); if(text2!=""){ pane.setContentType("text/html"); pane.setText(text4); }
It can show the page in JEditorPane except the images, how can I do to display the images?

<<Less

Re: Show the prefetched images with HTML code in JEditorPane

Posted By:   Tim_Rohaly  
Posted On:   Thursday, April 19, 2001 05:29 PM

A component which displays
HTML (e.g. JEditorPane or a web browser) reads each
tag in turn from the HTML file
and renders it appropriately. In the case of images,
the component is reading the tag, which contains
a URL for the image to render. Most pages specify
these URLs as relative URLs, but some use absolute
or fully qualified URLs. If you want to write all the