dcsimg
Where to place Beans on Tomcat??
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 27, 2001 01:03 AM

Currently I´ve placed the .class and .java of the Bean in the 'classes' folder under 'web-inf' under my current context. Is this the right place? The problem is that Tomcat can´t find the Bean... Here´s the error-msg: Org.pache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for (....) Class logonBean.logon not found. logonBean.logon logon = null; ^ I also tried adding a 'beans'- folder placed like this: 'MyContext'web-infjsp eans cause I saw another FAQ recommending this, but that didn´t work either :( Probably I have to set the classpath in tomcat.bat, but I´m not sure how to do it.. Does anyone know what I should do? This is probably a silly little problem, as I am new to this   More>>

Currently I´ve placed the .class and .java of the Bean in the 'classes' folder under 'web-inf' under my current context. Is this the right place? The problem is that Tomcat can´t find the Bean...
Here´s the error-msg:
Org.pache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for (....)

Class logonBean.logon not found.
logonBean.logon logon = null;
^

I also tried adding a 'beans'- folder placed like this: 'MyContext'web-infjsp eans cause I saw another FAQ recommending this, but that didn´t work either :(
Probably I have to set the classpath in tomcat.bat, but I´m not sure how to do it..
Does anyone know what I should do?

This is probably a silly little problem, as I am new to this tech, but I´d appreciate any input

<<Less

Re: Where to place Beans on Tomcat??

Posted By:   Milton_McGeorge  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 27, 2001 09:36 AM

Sounds like you have the package logonBean defined in your class. So, this class should be located at web-inf/classes/logonBean/logon.class.
About | Sitemap | Contact