JSP with JRUN and IIS5
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   J_Horynja
Posted On:   Monday, March 26, 2001 06:35 AM

I am currently testing a new config to run JSP pages with JRUN and IIS5. Servlets work proprely on both the Java Web Server and IIS5, but JSP pages work only with the Java Web Server. When trying to access JSP pages with IIS5, an error occurs on runtime: 500 Internal Server Error com.livesoftware.jsp.JSPServlet: ---->javax.servlet.ServletException: ---->Found 2 semantic errors compiling "C:/JRun/jsm-default/services/jse/servlets/jsp/test/jsp/jspsamp/jspexamples/hello.java": ---->42. Request.setAttribute("caller",Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME")); ---->*** Error: "Request" is either a misplaced package name or a non-existent entity. ---->44. C   More>>

I am currently testing a new config to run JSP pages with JRUN and IIS5. Servlets work proprely on both the Java Web Server and IIS5, but JSP pages work only with the Java Web Server.
When trying to access JSP pages with IIS5, an error occurs on runtime:
500 Internal Server Error
com.livesoftware.jsp.JSPServlet:
---->javax.servlet.ServletException:
---->Found 2 semantic errors compiling "C:/JRun/jsm-default/services/jse/servlets/jsp/test/jsp/jspsamp/jspexamples/hello.java":
---->42. Request.setAttribute("caller",Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME"));
---->*** Error: "Request" is either a misplaced package name or a non-existent entity.
---->44. CallPage("viewsourcelink.jsp");
---->*** Error: No method named "CallPage" was found in type "jsp/test/jsp/jspsamp/jspexamples/hello"
Is this a classpath specification error, or do I need to config sth more in the global environment variables, or...
THKS.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact