dcsimg
how to properly display the Chinese character in javamail
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Samuel_Xie
Posted On:   Thursday, March 22, 2001 05:29 AM

Hello expert!I met a problem when I was using javamail.I racked my brain,but I can't figure out how to tackle it.I really want an expert to give me a hand. My question is :When I sent a mail, the content of message is Chinese , and the mail could be sent successfully. But I received the mail sent from Outlook Express, all the Chinese in the mail content becomes all question mark, like that "?????????". and the content is English will be ok. but when I replace the code line resp.setContentType("text/html") with resp.setContentType("text/html;charset=gb2312"),the result have transposed:the mail sent from Outlook Express, all the Chinese in the mail content is OK while the me   More>>

Hello expert!I met a problem when I was using javamail.I racked my brain,but I
can't figure out how to tackle it.I really want an expert to give me a hand.
My question is :When I sent a mail,
the content of message is Chinese ,
and the mail could be sent successfully.
But I received the mail sent from Outlook Express, all the Chinese in the mail content becomes all question mark, like
that "?????????".
and the content is English will be ok.
but when I replace the code line resp.setContentType("text/html") with resp.setContentType("text/html;charset=gb2312"),the result have transposed:the mail sent from Outlook Express, all the Chinese in the mail content is OK while the message sent from javamail become "?????????".
Do you know why ?? Thanks a lot for you help

sincerely
samuel

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact