Embedding a servlet into html pages using the <SERVLET> tag
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ricardo_Coutinho
Posted On:   Thursday, March 22, 2001 04:45 AM

Hello, I would appreciate it if you could help with a problem I am having embedding a servlet into a html page. My error is simple, the servlet just does not get called. It is obviously my path to the servlet that is the problem but I have tried every way possible and can still not get it to work. Below is the code to call the servlet from the shtml page: I am running appache server with tomcat and am using the default settings for both. I tried this same servlet using JBuilder 4 and it worked fine when running within JBuilder. Any ideas? Regards, Ricardo Coutinho    More>>

Hello,

I would appreciate it if you could help with a problem I am having embedding a servlet into a html page. My error is simple, the servlet just does not get called. It is obviously my path to the servlet that is the problem but I have tried every way possible and can still not get it to work. Below is the code to call the servlet from the shtml page:

I am running appache server with tomcat and am using the default settings for both.

I tried this same servlet using JBuilder 4 and it worked fine when running within JBuilder.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Ricardo Coutinho

<<Less

Re: Embedding a servlet into html pages

Posted By:   AlessandroA_Garbagnati  
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 28, 2001 01:38 AM

Ricardo,

I'm afraid that the ... it's not a 'standard' tag and it's not either recognized or implemented by Tomcat.
About | Sitemap | Contact