RTFEditorKit and HTMLEditorKit in the server side
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   mk_kannan
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 21, 2001 04:00 AM

hi, iam a new guy in servlets. iam student doing project in java servlets. i have the copy of the program FileUpload given by Jason Hunter and william crawford. this program works fine when i upload a file which has th e txt entension. i have developed a bean which uses RTFEditorKit to read the file of the format rtf.and it creates a abstract of that uploaded file content. iam calling this bean from my servlet program. but when the call happens the webserver throws some exception like 500 InternalServer Error u r using RTFEditorKit so please report this to the adminstrator of the webserver blah blah blah................. ............. .............. no   More>>

hi,
iam a new guy in servlets. iam student doing project in java servlets.

i have the copy of the program FileUpload given by Jason Hunter and william crawford. this program works fine when i upload a file which has th e txt entension.

i have developed a bean which uses RTFEditorKit to read the file of the format rtf.and it creates a abstract of that uploaded file content. iam calling this bean from my servlet program.
but when the call happens the webserver throws some exception like

500 InternalServer Error

u r using RTFEditorKit so please report this to the adminstrator of the webserver

blah blah blah.................

now in my program i mean FileUpload where i have to change sothat i can upload the rtf file.

whether i have to set the contenttype or anything else ........

pls reply me asap since iam in the hurry stage to finish my final year project.

thanxs in advance.

regards
kannan

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact