table not updated ...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   A_JP
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 20, 2001 04:25 PM

Hi ! I have Stateless session bean acting as a client for the BMP entity bean with JSP as the client. I retrieve data from the table and sending it to the client thru value objects (bundled in a vector). But the problem is when I change the value in the JSP client and try to update, the data does not getting updating to the table. I tried to print the values in the ejbstore() method of entity bean. The ejbstore method is getting executed with the changed values but not updating the table. Iam not getting an error too. What could be the problem. And the weblogic.log file shows that the connection pool is getting created sometime when I try to update the data. What could be the problem. Early reply is appreciated. Thanks    More>>

Hi !
I have Stateless session bean acting as a client for the BMP entity bean with JSP as the client. I retrieve data from the table and sending it to the client thru value objects (bundled in a vector). But the problem is when I change the value in the JSP client and try to update, the data does not getting updating to the table. I tried to print the values in the ejbstore() method of entity bean. The ejbstore method is getting executed with the changed values but not updating the table. Iam not getting an error too. What could be the problem.

And the weblogic.log file shows that the connection pool is getting created sometime when I try to update the data.
What could be the problem. Early reply is appreciated.

Thanks
AJP

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact