I am looking for a monitoring tool that will give me the status of the threads inside Weblogic?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Paul_Breheny
Posted On:   Monday, March 19, 2001 02:29 PM

We are running Weblogic Server 5.1.0 service pack 8 on HPUX 11 servers in our production environment. Weblogic is the web front end with an LDAP piece for user verification. At times, Weblogic hangs up and does not recover. My theory is that it is a problem with threads. So, I am looking for a monitoring tool that will give me the status of the threads inside Weblogic. The program would need to be able to display the status in a graph and be able to store the results so that I can look at past history for patterns, etc. The JDK version we are using is 1.2.2.07 and we have a HotSpot Virtual Machine. The monitoring tool would need to run on my desktop (Windows NT) and connect to the Unix servers to monitor them. I have tried unnsuccessfully Sitraka's software, JProbe Thr   More>>

We are running Weblogic Server 5.1.0 service pack 8 on HPUX 11 servers in our production environment. Weblogic is the web front end with an LDAP piece for user verification. At times, Weblogic hangs up and does not recover. My theory is that it is a problem with threads. So, I am looking for a monitoring tool that will give me the status of the threads inside Weblogic. The program would need to be able to display the status in a graph and be able to store the results so that I can look at past history for patterns, etc. The JDK version we are using is 1.2.2.07 and we have a HotSpot Virtual Machine. The monitoring tool would need to run on my desktop (Windows NT) and connect to the Unix servers to monitor them. I have tried unnsuccessfully Sitraka's software, JProbe Threadalyzer and the Glance Utility is not robust enough. Please let me know if you know of a program that fits the above description.

<<Less

Re: I am looking for a monitoring tool that will give me the status of the threads inside Weblogic?

Posted By:   Luigi_Viggiano  
Posted On:   Sunday, May 6, 2001 06:12 PM

I never seen nothing more marvelous with Java Thread (also within Weblogic) than Numega's JCheck. It's unbelievable!
About | Sitemap | Contact