Where is the web.xml to specify a mime-mapping?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Wilko_Hische
Posted On:   Monday, March 19, 2001 06:36 AM

Hi, I am using JBuilder 4 Proffesional and the Tomcat version that goes with it. One of the pages I am serving refers to a css file. In the log window a message "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mystylesheet.css" appears. My guess is I have to declare a mime-mapping in the correct web.xml. However the web.xml I put in de WEB-INF directory of my docbase directory is being ignored. Instead a web.xml in the conf subdir of this same docbase directory keeps being regenerated and in it any context parameters specified in the project properties can be found. I tried to adapt some other web.xml files I found in the JBuilder installation, but thusfar to no avail. I hope someone can h   More>>

Hi,

I am using JBuilder 4 Proffesional and the Tomcat version that goes with it.

One of the pages I am serving refers to a css file. In the log window a message
"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mystylesheet.css" appears.

My guess is I have to declare a mime-mapping in the correct web.xml.

However the web.xml I put in de WEB-INF directory of my docbase directory is being ignored. Instead a web.xml in the conf subdir of this same docbase directory keeps being regenerated and in it any context parameters specified in the project properties can be found.
I tried to adapt some other web.xml files I found in the JBuilder installation, but thusfar to no avail.

I hope someone can help me with this, I'm lost.

- Wilko

<<Less

Re: Where is the web.xml to specify a mime-mapping?

Posted By:   Imran_Qayyum  
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 7, 2001 02:35 PM

I had a similar situation. Try putting the .css file under the jBuilder project directory. e.g. project/path/mystylesheet.css.

Also remove the web.xml from the conf folder. There should only be one. I create a project specific web-inf folder and put xml files there.

Hope this helps,

Imran
About | Sitemap | Contact