It is urgent??????How to change the File permissio...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, March 16, 2001 09:20 AM

It is urgent??????How to change the File permission???? How to change the File permission? I have gone through java.io.FilePermission and did the following but still i am not able to read the file FilePermission fp = new FilePermission(("c:/Test/Meta-Inf"+"/-"),"read, write"); when i check for the permission it still shows cannot read a file, i mean it gives false for following File f=new File("c:/Test/Meta-inf/manifest.mf"); f.canRead();(return false); can anyone guide me ,how i can change the access permission , so that i can read any file which is not in a read mode. thanks rekha    More>>

It is urgent??????How to change the File permission????

How to change the File permission?
I have gone through java.io.FilePermission and did the following but still i am not able to read the file

FilePermission fp = new FilePermission(("c:/Test/Meta-Inf"+"/-"),"read, write");

when i check for the permission it still shows cannot read a file, i mean it gives false for following

File f=new File("c:/Test/Meta-inf/manifest.mf");

f.canRead();(return false);

can anyone guide me ,how i can change the access permission , so that i can read any file which is not in a read mode.

thanks
rekha

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact