I am unable to use the Tools --> Websphere Studio...
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Yves_Ferdinand
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 14, 2001 07:49 AM

I am unable to use the Tools --> Websphere Studio Tools -- > Send to Studio. 1 - I started the Remote access tools API ( use system generated port ) (panel Option of VA JAVA) 2 - I installed Studio tools in Visual Age (panel Option of Studio) 3- I did restarted VA Java 4- I did restarted WebSphere Studio It seems there is no more communication channel between VA Java and Studio since 4 days. I got an Uncaught Exception ( Look at the end ). What should i do ? My current Environment ====================== Win NT Team Repository VA JAVA 3.5.0.2 Patch 2 JDK WAS   More>>

I am unable to use the Tools --> Websphere Studio Tools -- > Send to Studio.

1 - I started the Remote access tools API ( use system generated port ) (panel Option of VA JAVA)

2 - I installed Studio tools in Visual Age (panel Option of Studio)

3- I did restarted VA Java

4- I did restarted WebSphere Studio

It seems there is no more communication channel between VA Java and Studio since 4 days. I got an Uncaught Exception ( Look at the end ). What should i do ?

My current Environment

======================

Win NT

Team Repository

VA JAVA 3.5.0.2 Patch 2

JDK WAS 1.2.2

WebSphere Studio 3.5.1 Build 20000920-04003 Patch 1.

Uncaught exception (java.lang.NullPointerException)
String [] com.ibm.ivj.webstudio.VAInterface.getClassContext(String [])    <<Less

Re: I am unable to use the Tools --&gt; Websphere Studio...

Posted By:   Django_Boonman  
Posted On:   Thursday, April 26, 2001 01:31 AM

The procedure you describe is exactly as it should work. Make sure that in Studio under Project->VisualAge for Java you check the correct 3.5 version. I can also mention that there are patches 2 and 3 for WebSphere Studio. Also make sure that you have rights to insert classes to your project in VisualAge.
Hope this helps.
About | Sitemap | Contact