dcsimg
Hi,!_NEWLINE_!I'am using VAJ 3.0.2 I have designed many panels...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Hakan_GUCSAV
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 6, 2001 05:45 PM

Hi, I'am using VAJ 3.0.2 I have designed many panels and am using them in applets. However, (how it happened, i don't actually know), i could not visually edit these panels. Visually they looks right, but they seems like a composite bean and i could not add or delete a new awt object into these panels. In the bean list, only the panel object is visible, and all others (contained in panel) are not shown in the bean list (visually they are in the panel). Besides connection related methods are in the class but they are not visible in the visual composition editor. How can i recover these classes and make them visually editable. I try to restore old versions of the classes but the problem persists.    More>>

Hi,
I'am using VAJ 3.0.2 I have designed many panels and am using them in applets.
However, (how it happened, i don't actually know), i could not visually edit these panels.
Visually they looks right, but they seems like a composite bean and i could not add or delete a new awt object into these panels.
In the bean list, only the panel object is visible, and all others (contained in panel) are not shown in the bean list (visually they are in the panel).
Besides connection related methods are in the class but they are not visible in the visual composition editor.

How can i recover these classes and make them visually editable.

I try to restore old versions of the classes but the problem persists.

Thanks for all advices.

Hakan

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact