I am trying to find a program that will allow me to...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Paul_Breheny
Posted On:   Monday, February 19, 2001 07:10 AM

I am trying to find a program that will allow me to monitor the status of java threads in our version of WebLogic Server 5.1 Service Pack 8. I would need the program to run from my PC and connect to the Unix servers to monitor the threads. Further, I need to know how many threads are being blocked, how many are free and any other helpful stats. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. We are using HP/UX. The Glance utility does give some additional data, but what we really need is a utility that will tell us which threads are blocked versus just sleeping and then report, in a graphical/historical way, so that we can make reports and possibly use to alert us when there are problems. Do you know of any program that fits my description?    More>>

I am trying to find a program that will allow me to monitor the status of java threads in our version of WebLogic Server 5.1 Service Pack 8. I would need the program to run from my PC and connect to the Unix servers to monitor the threads. Further, I need to know how many threads are being blocked, how many are free and any other helpful stats. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. We are using HP/UX. The Glance utility does give some additional data, but what we really need is a utility that will tell us which threads are blocked versus just sleeping and then report, in a graphical/historical way, so that we can make reports and possibly use to alert us when there are problems. Do you know of any program that fits my description?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact