Why is that EJB's that work so well in VAJ 3.02 (Early...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ramana_Adavikolanu
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 16, 2001 12:46 PM

Why is that EJB's that work so well in VAJ 3.02 (Early Adopters environment) does not work in VAJ 3.5?We have even applied the latest patches. Our application has basically a servlet calling a session EJB which inturn calls entity ejb's.The database is 8.1.6 on NT. The code migration was done from 3.02 to 3.5 as mentioned in the documentation and we ensured that there are no compile problems.However we consistently get Corba rollback exception which i suspect is happenning whenever there is session and entity ejb interaction.Both of them work individually fine but whenever there is a interaction it gives me a rollback exception.Is It due to a 2 phase commit being performed? Has anybody migrated the application/code from 3.02 to 3.5? Is i   More>>

Why is that EJB's that work so well in VAJ 3.02 (Early Adopters environment) does not work in VAJ 3.5?We have even applied the latest patches.

Our application has basically a servlet calling a session EJB which inturn calls entity ejb's.The database is 8.1.6 on NT.

The code migration was done from 3.02 to 3.5 as mentioned in the documentation and we ensured that there are no compile problems.However we consistently get Corba rollback exception which i suspect is happenning whenever there is session and entity ejb interaction.Both of them work individually fine but whenever there is a interaction it gives me a rollback exception.Is It due to a 2 phase commit being performed? Has anybody migrated the application/code from 3.02 to 3.5? Is it working fine?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact