dcsimg
I didn't succed to compile a c++ parser with vc++ 6...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 3, 2001 08:56 AM

I didn't succed to compile a c++ parser with vc++ 6 and john liley c++ grammar and antlrj I got many many mistakes! like:C:cppgrammarcppCPPParserMembers.h(121) : warning C4240: nonstandard extension used : access to 'TemplateLevelIncrementer' now defined to be 'protected', previously it was defined to be 'private' C:cppgrammarcppCPPParserMembers.h(13) : see declaration of 'TemplateLevelIncrementer' ..johnlibincludeJL_DList.h(83) : error C2059: syntax error : ' <' ..johnlibincludeJL_DList.h(613) : see reference to class template instantiation 'JL_DList ' being compiled ..johnlibincludeJL_DList.h(83) : error C2039: 'reference' : is not a member of '`global namespace'' ..johnlibincludeJL_DList.h(613) : s   More>>

I didn't succed to compile a c++ parser with vc++ 6 and john liley c++ grammar and antlrj
I got many many mistakes!
like:C:cppgrammarcppCPPParserMembers.h(121) : warning C4240: nonstandard extension used : access to 'TemplateLevelIncrementer' now defined to be 'protected', previously it was defined to be 'private'
C:cppgrammarcppCPPParserMembers.h(13) : see declaration of 'TemplateLevelIncrementer'
..johnlibincludeJL_DList.h(83) : error C2059: syntax error : ' <'
..johnlibincludeJL_DList.h(613) : see reference to class template instantiation 'JL_DList ' being compiled
..johnlibincludeJL_DList.h(83) : error C2039: 'reference' : is not a member of '`global namespace''
..johnlibincludeJL_DList.h(613) : see reference to class template instantiation 'JL_DList ' being compiled
..johnlibincludeJL_DList.h(83) : error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'
..johnlibincludeJL_DList.h(84) : error C2059: syntax error : ' <'

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact