Ant Building & Junit tests
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Robert_Sayers
Posted On:   Saturday, January 7, 2012 12:15 PM

I am trying to run a set of unit tests for an application. I have written the ant script which builds the application fine (can see the output .jar files cod files etc). The JUnit tests build fine (can see the .class which are produced) However when they are ran i get the follow error for each test - [junit] Running test1 Couldn't load ResourceStream for META-INF/services/javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilde​rFactory Class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBu​ilderFactoryImpl loaded from parent loader (parentFirst) Class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XInclud​eAwareParserConfiguration loaded from parent loader (parentFirst) Class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dv.dtd.   More>>

I am trying to run a set of unit tests for an application. I have written the ant script which builds the application fine (can see the output .jar files cod files etc). The JUnit tests build fine (can see the .class which are produced) However when they are ran i get the follow error for each test -

[junit] Running test1

Couldn't load ResourceStream for META-INF/services/javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilde​rFactory

Class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBu​ilderFactoryImpl loaded from parent loader (parentFirst)

Class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XInclud​eAwareParserConfiguration loaded from parent loader (parentFirst)

Class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dv.dtd.DTD​DVFactoryImpl loaded from parent loader (parentFirst)

I am seriously confused. I have tried various combinations of passing different classpaths of my application to the net.rim.jar file in but nothing seems to work. Any advice on where im going wrong or help would be greatly appricated.

Edit: BTW when run through eclipse everything is fine and the tests are ran fine.

<<Less

Re: Ant Building & Junit tests

Posted By:   hushcat_asdf  
Posted On:   Friday, February 17, 2012 08:01 AM

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such great information being shared freely out there. park city utah real estate
About | Sitemap | Contact