dcsimg
How to include Two mail addresses in the code below
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   TAB_MULLA
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 13, 2011 01:40 AM

QUESTION: FOLLOWING CODE IS GENERATING MAIL TO THE RECIPIENT tab.mulla@ncl.res.in. I want to include one more email address in addition to the one below i.e.("tab.mulla@ncl.res.in" ,"tab.mulla@hotmail.com",....); ON EXECUTING THIS CODE: THIS ERROR IS ENCOUNTERED... org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile Note: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated. Wrong number of arguments in method. PLEASE PROVIDE THE SOLUTION. THIS CODE IS WORKING FINE FOR ONE MAIL ID: if(request.getParameter("venue").equals("Third Floor Conference Room") && request.getParameter("allncl").equals("No")) { String body="Dea   More>>

QUESTION: FOLLOWING CODE IS GENERATING MAIL TO THE RECIPIENT tab.mulla@ncl.res.in. I want to include one more email address in addition to the one below i.e.("tab.mulla@ncl.res.in" ,"tab.mulla@hotmail.com",....);

ON EXECUTING THIS CODE: THIS ERROR IS ENCOUNTERED...
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile Note: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated. Wrong number of arguments in method.

PLEASE PROVIDE THE SOLUTION.

THIS CODE IS WORKING FINE FOR ONE MAIL ID:

if(request.getParameter("venue").equals("Third Floor Conference Room") && request.getParameter("allncl").equals("No"))
{
String body="Dear Sir,

Please ensure the NECESSARY LOGISTICS AND ARRANGEMENTS at" + venue + " for " + type + "
from " + arr1[0] + " to " + arr[0] + " at time " + arr1[1] + " to " + arr[1] + "
Thank you,

" + cont ;
bck1.sendFrom("tab.mulla@ncl.res.in","Booking",body,cont);
}

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact