Create WorkBook using jsp
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Roopa12140527_Modugu
Posted On:   Monday, November 21, 2011 03:35 AM

Hi All. Can anyone help me in this.? We are generating excel reports by using jsp. we write the content in jsp in and set the response Type to "application/ms-excel". This creates a excel workbook with the html content as a sheet. Till this it is fine. Now i have to create a workbook with work sheets from different jsps. or use a single jsp to create a workbook and different content in different sheets I tried different options found in internet. but it is not working . If i cannot create a workbook using jsp. i havedo it by using javalibraries. formatting using excel libraries is difficult so i am still trying if it is possible to generate workbook and worksheets using jsp.    More>>

Hi All. Can anyone help me in this.?
We are generating excel reports by using jsp.
we write the content in jsp in
and set the response Type to "application/ms-excel".
This creates a excel workbook with the html content as a sheet.
Till this it is fine.

Now i have to create a workbook with work sheets from different jsps. or use a single jsp to create a workbook and different content in different sheets
I tried different options found in internet. but it is not working .
If i cannot create a workbook using jsp. i havedo it by using javalibraries. formatting using excel libraries is difficult so i am still trying if it is possible to generate workbook and worksheets using jsp.

I tried changing the MIMe types , set jsp response content type to multipart data, tried single web page . but none worked.

I also tried using

These are creating workbook and work sheets.
But i am not getting content in html/jsp given in href in the sheet.

As i found from internet this should be working. But it is not.
Where am i going wrong ?
Can anyone correct me.

Any help is really appreciated.
Thank you
Roopa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact