Create new file at runtime
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   anich_kuwar
Posted On:   Saturday, November 19, 2011 06:35 AM

I am working in jsp.. what i am trying to do is create a new web page at run time.. for example, there is a news website like that of bbc or cnn ... and it provides description of recent news worldwide.. and there is an option of read more infront of every news.. as soon as user clicks on read more button then it should redirect user to a new page( www.domain.com/titleofnews ) .. this new page should be created at runtime because almost every hour there is something new going on around the world and therefore difficult to make page for each and every news .. if there is an issue of database (memory load) then is there a way to delete the same file as soon as user clicks on exit or X (closes that tab of   More>>

I am working in jsp..
what i am trying to do is create a new web page at run time..
for example, there is a news website like that of bbc or cnn ...
and it provides description of recent news worldwide..
and there is an option of read more infront of every news..
as soon as user clicks on read more button then it should redirect user to a new page( www.domain.com/titleofnews )
this new page should be created at runtime because almost every hour there is something new going on around the world and therefore difficult to make page for each and every news ..
if there is an issue of database (memory load) then is there a way to delete the same file as soon as user clicks on exit or X (closes that tab of browser ) ..

or let me explain problem in another scenario ..
suppose for example in case of facebook.. as soon as we register ourselves on facebook then it gives us a new page id..
www.facebook.com/
is this possible in jsp ??

Please help

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact