dcsimg
maven archetype for ANTLR 3.2 fails
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   paul_s
Posted On:   Monday, June 6, 2011 02:34 PM

I see that there is an error with 3.3 but I get the same error with 3.2 too. It checks for 3.2. Sees that the repository is missing. And the fallback to 3.3 fails too. $ mvn archetype:generate -B -DarchetypeGroupId=org.antlr -DarchetypeArtifactId=antlr3-maven-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=3.2 -DgroupId=com.yourcompany -DartifactId=yourproject -Dversion=yourversion -Dpackage=com.yourcompany.package.path [INFO] Scanning for projects... [INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Building mm Maven Webapp 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO]    More>>

I see that there is an error with 3.3 but I get the same error with 3.2 too. It checks for 3.2. Sees that the repository is missing. And the fallback to 3.3 fails too.

$ mvn archetype:generate -B -DarchetypeGroupId=org.antlr -DarchetypeArtifactId=antlr3-maven-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=3.2 -DgroupId=com.yourcompany -DartifactId=yourproject -Dversion=yourversion -Dpackage=com.yourcompany.package.path

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building mm Maven Webapp 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> maven-archetype-plugin:2.0:generate (default-cli) @ mm >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] < < < maven-archetype-plugin:2.0:generate (default-cli) @ mm < < <
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-archetype-plugin:2.0:generate (default-cli) @ mm ---
[INFO] Generating project in Batch mode
[INFO] Archetype repository missing. Using the one from [org.antlr:antlr3-maven-archetype:3.3] found in catalog remote
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 1.435s
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jun 06 11:58:41 CDT 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 8M/265M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2.0:generate (default-cli) on project mm: The desired archetype does not exist (org.antlr:antlr3-maven-archetype:3.3) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

Has anyone else seen this issue?
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact