dcsimg
How can I make ANT to support Japanese characters in my build.xml file?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   yuva_palanivel
Posted On:   Friday, June 3, 2011 05:02 AM

I've got the below error when i compile using Build.XML and Please not that i have used Japanese characters in my Groovy file.Please help with this issue. Also send us the Encoding Type to support Japanese. compile-tellurium: [echo] Compiling java... [groovyc] Compiling 2 source files to C:Documents and SettingsAxtst022workspaceAUTOMATION_JAPANIESoutproduction [groovyc] org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed: [groovyc] C:Documents and SettingsAxtst022workspaceAUTOMATION_JAPANIESsrccomibiidp estManage_data_profiler_Groovy.groovy: 41: unexpected char: '\' @ line 41, column 136.    More>>

I've got the below error when i compile using Build.XML and Please not that i have used Japanese characters in my Groovy file.Please help with this issue.

Also send us the Encoding Type to support Japanese.

compile-tellurium:

[echo] Compiling java...

[groovyc] Compiling 2 source files to C:Documents and SettingsAxtst022workspaceAUTOMATION_JAPANIESoutproduction

[groovyc] org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:

[groovyc] C:Documents and SettingsAxtst022workspaceAUTOMATION_JAPANIESsrccomibiidp estManage_data_profiler_Groovy.groovy: 41: unexpected char: '\' @ line 41, column 136.

[groovyc] ݍ܂ꂽׂẴf[^vt@C܂B

[groovyc] ^

[groovyc]

[groovyc] 1 error

BUILD FAILED

C:Documents and SettingsAxtst022workspaceAUTOMATION_JAPANIES uild.xml:118: Compilation Failed

Total time: 3 seconds

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact